Monday, June 28, 2021

Succulent Sympathy



Who doesn't love a pot full of Hens & Chicks?  I love this set, from the January-June 2021 mini catalog, I ordered this set back in December but, what with moving, I just had a chance to play with it.  I watercolored two of the large hens & chicks, then popped it up with dimensionals.  I softened the DSP with a piece of vellum.


Featured Products





All products are Stampin' Up!, unless otherwise noted 


Stamps:  Simply Succulents, Loving Thoughts, Thoughts & Prayer 
Paper:  Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Succulent Garden DSP, Vellum
Ink:  Black, Soft Succulent, Evening Everygreen, Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry 
Accessories:  Big Shot, Potted Succulent dies, Ornate Borders dies, Soft Succulent open weave ribbon, 2020-2021 In-Color enamel dots, dimensional, aqua painter, white gel pen, pick a size punch



1 comment:

Julie K said...

I am so glad you are back with your wonderful creations!