Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Gilded Dandelion

 



I love dandelions -- some of the first flowers of spring.  If I didn't know that they were weeds, I'd cultivate them!  It was also my first attempt using Gilded Leafing.  I put on a little Snail, then patted/rubbed the Leafing with a sponge dauber until I got the look that I wanted, although it's hard to get it to photograph well.  


Featured Products

All products are SU!, unless otherwise noted

Stamps:  Garden Wishes

Paper: Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Black, Typeset specialty DSP

Ink:  Black Memento, Daffodil Delight, Bumble Bee, More Mustard, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake

Accessories:  Big Shot, Potted Succulent dies, Ornate Borders dies, Dandy Wishes dies, Circles framelits, Encircled in Beauty dies, Daffodil Delight seam binding, Black 1/2" grosgrain, Bumblebee trinkets, Gilded Leafing, sponge daubers, sponges, Dimensionals, Metallic pearls, Dimensionals





No comments: