Thursday, July 1, 2021

Pretty Pansy!




This card was a month in the making!  I was trying to reconcile the stamped images from Pansy Patch with the die cut pieces from the Pansy dies.  In the end, I went completely with the dies because I liked how strong the image was when I put all the pieces together.

As always, I continue my love affair with the Ornate Border and Ornate layers dies -- I really like the lacy borders with the bold graphic of the Pansy Petals DSP.


Featured Products








All products are Stampin' Up!, unless otherwise noted

Stamps:  Pansy Patch

Paper:  Whisper White, Bumblebee, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Pansy Petals DSP

Ink:  Evening Evergreen

Accessories:  Big Shot, Pansy dies, Ornate Borders dies, Ornate Layers dies, 2021-2022 In Color jewels, Gorgeous Grape mini-striped ribbon, Evening Evergreen open weave ribbon, Ticket-Corner punch (retired), white gel pen, Bumblebee trinkets, Dimensionals


 

1 comment:

Mezzo4life said...

Beautiful detail work! Your cards are always so lovely. Love the colors on this one too!