Thursday, July 1, 2021

Sand & Sea



Sorry I've been gone for so long!  I'm just at the end of the long process of moving and think that I've finally dug myself out enough to take a little time for me.  This is the first time that I've sat down and crafted since December, so my eye is still a little off!

I bought the Sand & Sea suite on the pre-order, back in December, and I've been itching to use it.  This card is based on the sample in the Mini, mostly because my eye is off and I needed a "guide" for my thoughts.  I stamped each of the shells on the fabulous Pearlescent DSP, cut them out, then fitted them into their spots in the Seashells embossing folder -- and voila! -- beautiful seashells came out!  It's totally satisfying.


Featured Products





All products are Stampin' Up!, unless otherwise noted

Stamps:  Friends are like Seashells

Paper:  Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Sand & Sea DSP, Pearlescent Specialty Paper, In Good Taste DSP

Ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, So Saffron

Accessories:  Big Shot, Seashells embossing folder, Seaside Seashells dies, Ornate Layers dies, Rectangle Stitched framelits, Pearl jewels, Iridescent sequin assortment, white gel pen, bakers twine, Scallop lace trim



No comments: